martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Mix. English promises.

And now I'm feeling a mix of emotions, maybe because of the lack of sleeping, maybe because of the tireness of myself.
I know is more difficult to write in english, not just more difficult, but I can't write at the same way, I need to think in the words, and not just in the ideas...
And I'm sure I have many mistakes, and I'm pretty sure my writtings would be much interesting if they were in spanish.

But today I wanted to watch a tvserie in english with subtitles, because I wanted to improve my comprehension, but I wanted to enjoy the chapter...
But there weren't any series with the first chapter subtitled, so I had to watch it without subtitles...and to amaze me, I could understand very well!

Then I realised that it was very stupid to write in spanish, to listen music in spanish, to watch tv in spanish, to read in spanish...because all was easier in spanish, when I'm going to HK in just three months...
I musn't take anything in spanish, because I have to get used to english before going...
And if I read better, or if I write better in spanish...it doesn't matter!
It's better to fail here, to make mistakes here, or to be very slow at things here, than there!
When I got there, I should be able to comunicate myself in english!

And that's all. It's my promise.
Not reading (ok, I can read a few books) in spanish.
Not writing in spanish.
Not watching films or series in spanish(this point is absolutely compulsory)
And talking in english at least some hours a week.

Ok, I have to improve my english. :)

No hay comentarios: