jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

When farewells begin to mix up.

I'm close to tears now.
And a half hour ago I was also at this way.
I was in my parents' bedroom, lying in their bed, close to my mum. Then she said to me that she had been reminding some moments with me.
And that she had been thinking about all the things that she had learned thanks to me.
She said to me that now she knows that someone could be a good student, and someone could learn many things without organization, without a high discipline.
That she now knows that it's no need to have a strict timetable, and that you can pass without having breakfast.
That you can enjoy all your days, and that work has not to be hard.
And that she has learned many things asking me my lessons, my exams, helping me for the school...
And then, she said to me that she was going to miss me.
I know I'll cry so much...
I know that when I get to the plane, I'll start to cry, and to think, and to miss...
I also know that I can bear it well.
that when I get to HK, and I begin to meet people from all over the world...all that will disappear.
At least partially.
But I'm also going to miss you very much.
To miss many people, but...
If now it's difficult for me to sleep without you, I don't know what I will do there.
I think we will get used.

And all my friends, including you...I'm going to miss you.
Today when I called Ayla...it was very special: three weeks without hearing her voice...three weeks without talking to her.
It was a bit weird, but when I heard her voice I feel touched.
We won't probably talk more often in the next years, and it's beautiful to call her and to realise that everything is the same altought the lack of contact.

And now I feel I have many friends who I talk hardly-never.
I've been like nearly a month without seeing Marta..
Probably tomorrow I'll call her.
And it's similar with MJ.
With Marina, Laura...

There's also Laura from Bubal, today she wrote me a comment on tuenti.
We haven't talked for a year or something, but I feel like seeing her.

Maybe the time to keep the touch without daily calls and weekly meets has come.
It's now the time for skyping, for facebook and for monthly calls.

And to end, it's also the time for having rest: HOLIDAYS!
I've finished with all the exams, all the essays, the compositions...
I hope you the best with your exams.
And think that the end of this (damn) school year is near to come! :)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hazle un favor al mundo y ahorrame el esfurzo de traducirlo: escribe en español, o por lo menos hasta que estes en Hong Kong...
M.