miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Why do people think that holiday is synonym of free time?

I love my holidays because I always want to do very many things.
I always have a strict timetable, things to do, books to read, movies to watch..
I have to help my parents with the cleaning.
I have to cook.
I also have to study, and I enjoy doing it.
Perhaps you must call me crazy.
But it's me.

I like my holidays because I can do all the things I can't do during the schoolar year.
I don't like them because I can sleep or I can have a rest.

I love reading, doing sport, studyings the things I want to study, debating, chating with my parents for a long time after lunch...

And now, I'll come back to Sartre, and my kitchen's cleaning.
I'll write a best post this night : ) A more interesting one.
I promise.

No hay comentarios: