miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Last Ramiro Day

Today it was my last day at the Ramiro de Maeztu High School.
It has been very weird: I was happy because the beginning of my holidays, because I'm going to Sweden, and then, I'm going to the Alps, and two months later, I'm going to HK.
This year is gonna be plain of trips.
And I was also happy because I have so many plans for my summer, I gonna read a lot, watch many movies, go to museums...

I love have free time, and I'm going to have three monts in which I'll be able to do what I want with my time.

But in the other hand, I was very sad: I've cried.
I couldn't not to cry.
The last history lesson, with Irene, taking photos, talking about Alan, Madrid, Luxemburgo, HK...
The last (well, it isn't going to be the last, but the last in high school) huge with Alberto. My eyes were wet.
And then, "came on! everybody hear! Please, teacher, take the photo please!"
I was sat between Irene, Isa, Elena...
Well, I was in part sat over Irene, she was huging me, my hand wiht Elena's hand...
And then, Clara said: ¡equiiiis!
My class. All of us started to laugh.
I used to like my last class: "Y".
But it was not the same.
Now, in this class, I had found my place...and I've found great friends here.
I know they will be important in my life.
Well, they have already been important in my life.
And there are some people I will never forget.
And I'm going to miss you, or miss them (no one is reading this blog) a lot.
Next year, when I'll be having TOK class or literature lessons...I'll remain this year, and I'll smile.
It's incredible how fast you can make friends.
And how truly you can love them.

No hay comentarios: