miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Diciembre.

I entered my blog for the second time today.
I was wondering about some stuff, I just wanted to write that my slump was over, I don't know, some words before starting the History Paper 1.
Then I read in the screen: December 1.

Fuck my life.
December 1.
That actually means that we are in December.
And a bunch of questions came to my mind, but one was echoing over the rest:
How did it come so fast?
And I can still remember when it was four months before Christmas. And I can still remember when it was April and it makes my stomach spin and spin just to think on that.
How the hell it came so fast?
I took a plane and suddenly I was in Hong Kong in the airport and Claudia was there and then Rabeya and Tasso and Vincent and who else? Who cares? Who remembers?
And then a bus and then room 1/108 and names and more names and I stuck all the photos in the wall and one day I went to Ikea with a French/Portuguese guy and another day I went to a flower market with a Norwegian girl who turned to be German and the days were passing and tests and Quan Cais and more names and LKF and the stairs and classes and history and Ningde and Jovita and Ice cream and suddenly it's snowing in Madrid and I'm still wearing miniskirt.
December the first.
Shivers.
And my corner it's so mine now and post-its in the wall.
I cannot believe how it came to be like this: december and I don't know what does home mean anymore. Have I ever known it?
I dunno.
Anything.
Just questions and questions.
And tomorrow I have a oral test for Mandarin and I'm here writing in my blog.
But I opened this site not because it was December (I was not aware yet) but because I had a good talk today.
I sat with my coyear coming back from AIDS tribute. We sat in the road in front of Block 1 (not the first time we sat there) and we talked.
And I know I sometimes forget that, but he is still one of the closest people I have here.
He is not my best friend, too different, too independent (both of us), but I've learned that besides wrong impressions, he is there and he is a good friend.
It's nice to have people to count on and for some extrange reason it's one of the people who I can trust more.

No hay comentarios: